How we work with Agencies
Since Simplify began in 2008, we have built fantastic relationships with the agencies we work with.
We now have on-going relationships with in excess of 250 agencies and end clients. They all feel comfortable to use us as they know their contractors will be well looked after.
Our agencies know that we take the time to explain to their contractors how it all works. We will give plain and simple advice on their best payment method.
As we deal with any payroll enquiries, this leaves your Agency free to get on with placing more contractors.
Simplify understands that every agency works differently in regards to payment processes and terms, so we adapt our processes to how you work.
We offer same-day payment terms as standard, so contractor get their payments the same day you provide funds to us, and we process payments three times daily, so even late payments can be dealt with the same day.
When we start working with a new agency we ensure:
- Up to date compliance documents are provided, including Insurance, VAT and Incorporation Certificates. The latest compliance documents can be downloaded from our Compliance Docs page
- That we understand the payment process; in regards to invoicing, respective deadlines and payment terms and have confirmed this with your contractor/s.
- That we either have your contract or have provided our own for review.
- Your agency has a dedicated Account Manager allocated to them.
- A Service Level Agreement which stipulates our commitment and role within the business relationship is agreed.
Simplify are Professional Passport Audited which means that you can rest assured that our internal process have been vigorously checked.
Furthermore, if you are a member of Professional Passport you’ll also benefit from £5 million of Debt Transfer Insurance, which allows further piece of mind.