Compliance is something that we really take seriously at Simplify and we make sure that we are always up-to-date with the latest legislative changes.
When using Simplify you can be sure of the following:
- We only offer a PAYE Umbrella Option and will not offer a Gross Payment facility to any of our contractors.
- No contractors are directors of Simplify. The only directors are the owners of the company.
- No part of any company within the Simplify Group is based outside England.
- We hold ID for all contractors and where they are non-EU nationals, work permits are also verified.
- No payments are made to a contractor until their registration has been audited by our Contracts & Compliance team, and approved by a Director.
- Payment through Simplify allows for all the red tape surrounding IR35 to be removed as the contractor becomes an employee via an Overarching Contract of Employment.
- Payments are only made to the contractor’s personal bank account. No payments are forwarded to a third party organisation for processing.
- In line with HMRC guidelines, all contractors are paid at least National Minimum Wage for every hour they work, and we do not operate a Pay Day by Pay Day Tax Relief model.
To help further reassure our agencies, we invited external auditors to come into our business to undertake a very rigorous audit on all processes.
The Professional Passport team investigated our compliance within every aspect of our business, from the contractor’s payment breakdowns to our payments to HMRC in regards to PAYE and NI contributions. We were very pleased to have passed with flying colours.
When our agencies are also members of the Professional Passport Network, they also benefit from a £5 million Debt Transfer Insurance when using Simplify, which allows for further piece of mind.